Thank you for your patience and support during our long development period for our biggest upgrade to date: Heleum Version 2.0. All accounts have now been upgraded!
We have run Version 2.0 in over 5,000,000 hours of simulations with over 40,000 balloons to determine the best settings to improve your Heleum experience.
Version 2.0 Features:
- Better money management (more, smaller balloons)
- Better market timing on entering cryptocurrencies
- Better handling of balloon pop gains
- Better crash handling (including smart stop losses)
Changes from Version 1:
- Over the next few weeks, you should expect all your balloons to move
- New balloons tend to pop with gains of between 5-10% within 7 days
- Old balloons may recover their value gradually over time
- Most users will now have at least 20 balloons
- Balloons can launch with between 2.50 USD and 2500.00 USD
Heleum is now less risky, more profitable, and better able to adapt to future changes in the cryptocurrency markets. Add more funds here to try it out!
Important Note to Current Users: If you have multiple balloons that have not moved in over 30 days, and seem stuck in one cryptocurrency, like BTG or BAT, do not withdraw your funds just to pop your balloons to “reset” your account for Version 2. Your current balloons are now already part of Version 2, so they will automatically move in the next few weeks to a faster rising cryptocurrency. Withdrawing and then depositing your current balance will pop all your current balloons at their current value, and it may take much longer for them to recover any value lost in the crash.
We want you to become a part of Heleum’s success. You can own a part of Heleum by joining our crowdfunding round at: heleum.com/seed.
Thank you for being with us on this journey.